This is my first of what I hope to be many editions of my "Favorite Things." Where I share items I have used myself, how I use them and other reasons why I like them. I am not a paid spokesperson for any of my favorite things, but I want to share these items with you and I am confident I will be able to intrigue you into trying something new.
Lundberg Sweet Dreams Organic Brown Rice Syrup
How I use it:
- in smoothies, yogurt and oatmeal
Why I like it:
- a healthier alternative to other sweeteners
- gluten free and wheat free (not an issue for me, but important for many others)
- USDA certified organic
- non-GMO verified
- it comes in a glass jar, that you can easily reuse or recycle
- a little bit goes a long way
- creates a thicker consistency in smoothies
- not overly sweet
- tastes good
- small family farm makes it, "Lundberg Family Farm"
- recipes can be found at www.lundberg.com
Other ways to use it:
- in baked goods, tea or coffee
- on top of ice cream, pancakes, waffles, french toast
GIVE IT A TRY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? COMMENT BELOW.